Maximize your Presence!
- Do the terms marketing, social media, brand and platform make you run in the other direction?
- Do you know what it means to have a platform?
- Are you wanting to make your online presence a little more detailed but not sure which one would work best for your target market?
- Do you know the difference between product marketing, brand marketing and content marketing?
- Does the prospect of figuring out a marketing campaign while writing your manuscript overwhelm you?
Sign-up for my newsletter to receive on-going tips on how to build and market your Author Brand.
As a thank you, you’ll receive FREE, a 12-page guide on how to use images to improve your SEO on your website.
A little background on myself: I have over 25+ years experience in corporate marketing, creating different forms of content and copy for websites and all sorts of promotional materials. Taking the lessons learned from creating my own author brand, Denise M. Colby, I enjoy sharing my combined knowledge with other authors.
And I would love to help you.
Currently, I have some training courses in the works and I offer a one-hour Branding Evaluation service.
I love to share what I’ve learned and I do that with my newsletter. So if you are interested, sign up here to be added to my list.
With a degree in Communications, Denise landed an internship with a fortune 500 corporation, and earned her MBA in Marketing while working through the ranks. Over the past 25+ years, she has held positions in Marketing Services, Product Marketing, and Trade Marketing, and also has been a freelance Marketing Professional for several small and medium sized companies. Taking the lessons learned from creating her own author brand, Denise M. Colby, Denise enjoys sharing her combined knowledge with other authors. She has published two poems/articles in two books and eight magazine articles to date, and is editing her first Historical Romance novel. She is currently an E-Commerce Content Marketing Manager for a drainage company.
I’ve been blessed with the organizations I’ve been a part of and the people I’ve taken workshops and online classes from. If you are looking for additional resources, check out my recommendations page.