Maximize your presence!
- Do the terms marketing, social media, brand and platform make you run in the other direction?
- Do you know what it means to have a platform?
- Are you wanting to make your online presence a little more detailed but not sure which one would work best for your target market?
- Do you know the difference between product marketing, brand marketing and content marketing?
- Does the prospect of figuring out a marketing campaign while writing your manuscript overwhelm you?
Never fear, I am here to help!
Let me help you evaluate your author platform and make content recommendations based on your goals. If you have not setup any accounts, I can help you figure out which ones would work best and help you get started.
Your one-hour Marketing for Author package includes:
- Evaluation of current social media, website, blog
- Brainstorming session to determine focus for social media, website and blog
- Discussion to understand your target audience and author goals, both short-term and long-term
- Content recommendations to focus on going forward
The term marketing can mean distinct things to different people. Using my exclusive questionnaire to help understand your goals, desires and wishes, I will help you develop ideas for content as well as a strategy going forward that not only supports your current books, but future manuscripts.
This is not a discussion about which marketing vehicles you should use to sell your books, but instead an opportunity to create a set strategy on the different websites and applications which makes the most sense for your unique brand.
The direction and plan going forward is priceless.
Questions or interested in setting up an appointment, email email@example.com
or click the Buy Now! button to get started right away.
Streamline Your Marketing Brand – Branding Evaluation –
$100 $50 Introductory Offer