- Do the terms marketing, social media, brand and platform make you run in the other direction?
- Do you know what it means to have a platform?
- Are you wanting to make your online presence a little more detailed but not sure which one would work best for your target market?
- Do you know the difference between product marketing, brand marketing and content marketing?
- Does the prospect of figuring out a marketing campaign while writing your manuscript overwhelm you?
Never fear, I am here!
I will evaluate your current author platform and make content recommendations based on your goals. If you have not setup any accounts, I can help you figure out which ones would work best to help you get started.
Your one-hour Branding Evaluation package includes:
- Evaluation of current social media, website, blog
- Brainstorming session to determine focus for social media, website and blog
- Discussion to understand your target audience and author goals, both short-term and long-term
- Content recommendations to focus on going forward
The term marketing can mean distinct things to different people. Using my exclusive questionnaire to help understand your goals, desires and wishes, I will help you develop ideas for content as well as a strategy going forward that not only supports your current books, but future manuscripts.
This is not a discussion about which marketing vehicles you should use to sell your books, but instead an opportunity to create a set strategy on the different websites and applications which makes the most sense for your unique brand.
The direction and plan going forward is priceless.
Questions or interested in setting up an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or click the Buy Now! button to get started right away.
Streamline Your Marketing Brand – Branding Evaluation – $100
Denise graduated from CSUF with a degree in Communications, landed an internship with a fortune 500 corporation, and proceeded to earn her MBA in Marketing while working through the ranks. Over the past 25+ years, she has held positions in Marketing Services, Product Marketing, and Trade Marketing, as well as been a freelance Marketing Professional for several small and medium sized companies. Denise has used her marketing and writing skills as a volunteer social media director for the SoCal Christian Writers’ Conference and has an author platform called Denise M. Colby, with her own brand, website, blog and social media. She has published two poems/articles in two books and eight magazine articles to date, and is editing her Historical Romance novel she’s written. Currently she works for NDS as a E-Commerce Content Marketing Manager, which is a fancy way to say she does a mixture of copywriting, spreadsheets and project management.